We develop, build and operate long-term renewable energy plants at selected locations in Germany, Finland and Canada.
At the same time, we design and manage green investments (green bonds and project participations) that invest in the particular phases of a renewable energy project. In this way, we offer private and institutional investors the opportunity to participate in our projects and drive forward the energy transition.
The value creation thus remains largely in one hand, profitable and efficient.
Our Business model
- Successful business model as an independent issuer and asset manager of sustainable capital investments in combination with own international project development in the field of renewable energies (RE)
- Realization of around 240 RE projects (wind energy, photovoltaic and hydropower plants) in Germany and abroad with a nominal capacity of 376 MW
- Financing of 49 green capital investments with an investment volume of around EUR 544 million
- Successful placement of approx. EUR 211 million with more than 12,000 private investors since 1998
- Consistent expansion of project development based on the existing attractive project pipeline
We cover all steps of project development
- Cooperation with experienced, international project developers, e.g. through joint ventures
- Broad expert network with specialists from the fields of construction, plant manufacturing, project development, grid operation and technical plant support
- Project development up to "readyto build" status
- Core markets: Germany, Finland, Canada
- Target segments: photovoltaics, wind energy, hydro and tidal power